Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 55 mins
- Serves: 16, Yield: 16 Dumplings
- 2 (8 count) cans crescent rolls
- 3 -4 tart apples
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12 ounce) cans Mountain Dew soda
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
- Peel and slice apples into 16 pieces.
- Roll each apple slice in 1 section of crescent roll.
- Place rolled slices in pan in two rows, put extras along side.
- Melt butter, add sugar and cinnamon and pour over apples.
- Pour can of Mountain Dew over all. **I used Fresca instead of Mountain Dew and they tasted great!**
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.